Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter Madness

Hello all!


Summer is halfway over and we've finally made it to July 15th - a day I was counting down to for a very long time. Why? Well...because Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince came out in theaters, of course! It was amazing. The script kept close to the storyline in the book. I did miss some of the big action pieces of the book, but I think, overall, it was the best in the series!

Since the last time I posted, we've had two new people come into our lives that we can't wait to meet! John and Marie had their baby girl on June 29th and Angie and Tim had their baby boy on July 6th. They are both very adorable from the looks of it (in their pictures)!
We've also had our 4-year anniversary. Michael and I have been married for four years and together for 7. It's amazing how time flies and what I've learned in the past four years! Marriage is the greatest lesson/accomplishment/experience I've ever had and I'm so glad that I'm on this crazy journey with Michael. He's perfect for me, so that's one big bonus ;)

We've also gone to New England as well! We had so much fun and enjoyed the east coast so much that we didn't want to come home. It was 65-75 degrees every day and rainy and foggy - perfect! We loved Gloucester and Rockport most and even hung out on the pier that is in the movie "The Proposal" with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Rynolds. It was so beautiful there! We were very tired of fried seafood by the end of it, though and were ready to be home to see our puppies! (The pic above is of what New Englanders call the "Motif" and is one of the most painted objects in New England. This is the "pier" where Sandra Bullock climbs down the ladder to the dock below to get on the boat to go to Ryan Rynolds' house.)

I hope all is well in your world as it is in ours! Wish us luck! We fly out to Columbus tomorrow for David and Bryan's big wedding weekend! We are very excited and I'm working very hard on annunciating my speech for the ceremony :)
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment