Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Schools out for the Summer!

Michael is very excited about this week - School is out! He will be teaching summer school, but will (hopefully) get some time to rest and relax (and get some stuff done around the house) ;) I'm working but have changed to summer hours, so I go in earlier, have shorter lunches, but get out earlier nonetheless. It's nice. We're working out on a regular basis, trying to stay on our "diet" and are feeling better since finding "Emergen-C" and probiotics. This helps out in the health department tremendously! We went to see the new Star Trek movie and loved it. I had a conversation with my good friend (who is also a Trekkie of sorts) about it and she was sad that the movie "negated" any of the other things that happened in the Star Trek universe. I saw it as an alternate reality, so I was okay. It was a great movie! JJ outdid himself and the special effects were great! We have yet to watch Wolverine, Terminator Salvation, and Angels & Deamons, but I will post more about them after we've seen them.

We are looking forward to the weekend, allthough it will be busy. Mom's birthday was this week, so we will do something for that and We've got the "End of the Year ho-down" party at Jenny & Justin's. I've got some coursework to do, but, ya'll, I'm almost finished with my course work! (a fact that I am clinging to with all my might)!

Well, we're out for now, hope all is well in your world!
<3 Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment